Image courtesy of Mezzanine Safeti-Gates, Inc.
The Tri-Side safety gate creates a controlled-access area while taking up a minimum amount of space on the work platform. With fixed stanchions only fourteen inches (14”) deep, this safety gate allows access to the sides of the pallet and is ideal for production platforms, walkways or where depth on the platform is limited. Pallets can be removed straight back into the area or to either ninety degree side.
Learn more about this product.
- Unique design takes up a minimum amount of space on platform
- Allows side access to the pallet
- Ideal for production platforms or walkways or anywhere where depth is limited
- Available in powder-coated mild steel and electro-polished stainless steel
- Available in manual or power operation
- Available in standard and custom widths
- Available in rack-supported configuration
We design dual-gate safety systems that provide fall protection for employees working from elevated work platforms.
Focused solely on fall protection for 35 years, our industrial safety gate designs, including the original Roly® safety
gate, fit virtually any industrial application and meet OSHA, ANSI and IBC standards and codes.
Mezzanine Safeti-Gates, Inc.
174 Western Avenue
Essex, Massachusetts 01929
More about Mezzanine Safeti-Gates, Inc..