Image courtesy of Epson Robotics.
The Synthis T6 All-in-One SCARA robot from Epson, the #1 SCARA robot manufacturer in the world, offers the perfect way to automate your factory without wasting time or money on expensive, complex, slide-based solutions.
This innovative alternative installs in minutes and virtually eliminates any space-constraint issues. A unique all-in-one solution, it features a built-in controller and power for end-of-arm tooling. Plus, it includes Epson RC+ development software, 110 V and 220 V power, and the same advanced features found in Epson’s high-end robots.
A powerful arm design offers a reach of 600 mm and a payload up to 6 kg. And, it’s all available at an ultra low cost.
Learn more about this product.
- Easy to install; fast integration — installs in minutes, unlike expensive, complex linear-slide systems; requires less time and money for system integration
- All-in-One solution — includes built-in controller with power for end-of-arm tooling, in one space-saving design
- Full featured; ultra low cost — includes the same powerful features found in Epson’s high-end robots, at an incredibly affordable price
- Built-in controller — saves critical workspace with the controller conveniently housed in the robot’s base
- Easy to use — intuitive and feature-packed Epson RC+ development software makes it easy to create powerful solutions
- Powerful arm design — 600 mm reach, up to 6 kg payload and multi-tool capable
- Comes standard with 110 V and 220 V power — low wattage and power consumption (no special panel or plug required)
- Built-in power for end-of-arm tooling — eliminates the need for an external power source
- Integrated options — vision, designed specifically for robot guidance; plus, fieldbus interface solutions; RC+ 7.0 API software for open-platform functionality; teach pendants; and customizable GUIs
- No battery required for encoder — minimizes downtime and reduces overall cost of ownership
Epson aspires to be an indispensable company, trusted throughout the world for our commitment to openness, customer satisfaction and sustainability. We respect individuality while promoting teamwork, and are committed to delivering unique value through innovative and creative solutions.
3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Long Beach, California 90806
More about Epson Robotics.