Image courtesy of Schaefer Systems International.
Two new mini-load cranes add a shelf automation solution for containers, boxes and trays. The SMC 2 and SMC 2 XL twin-mast storage and retrieval machines use a closed lifting trolley to hold two standard (or one large) load-carrying devices moved by two independent lifting trolleys.
Reaching heights of 39 and 78 feet respectively, the cranes handle high volumes with greater throughput. The devices feature modular construction that allows them to be configured in a variety of ways to fit individual applications.
Options include lifting trolleys with load carrying equipment from combined telescopes, grippers and pulling fixtures for containers or trays, to box and package grippers.
Benefits at a glance:
Learn more about this product.
- Optimized storage volume (multi-row storage possible)
- Reliable picking of containers, cartons, and trays
- Increased throughput for miniload systems
- Can be configured to match the specific storage strategy thanks to the modular system
- Safe storage of sensitive or valuable goods
SSI SCHAEFER is the world-leading provider of products and systems for intra-company material handling and waste technology.
Schaefer Systems International
10021 Westlake Drive
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Tel: 1 (704) 944-4500
1 (877) 724-2327
Fax: 1 (704) 944-4567
More about Schaefer Systems International.