Image courtesy of Nu-Star, Inc.
Power Pusher, Division of Nu-Star, Inc.
Nu-Star’s signature Power Pusher improves operator safety, reduces manpower and increases plant floor productivity with less downtime by transporting heavy loads fast and without excess exertion or muscle strain.
Enabling a single person to maneuver from 500 to 50,000 pounds with total control, the electrically powered, compact tug replaces large, expensive material handling equipment, such as forklifts and tractors. With a wide range of standard or custom attachments available, the tugs are a scalable, flexible solution built to meet specific load requirements.
Features and Benefits
Learn more about this product.
- Transaxle design delivers stable operation over uneven surfaces
- 24-volt DC, 400-watt motor delivers heavy-duty 50,000-pound push/pull capacity
- Fully programmable control system with diagnostic features to adjust speed and acceleration/deceleration based on load and environment
- Ergonomic handles with hand guards increase operator comfort and safety
- Electrically powered with on-board charger for long-lasting, efficient operation
- Fingertip controls and compact sizing for easy maneuverability and operation
Nu-Star Inc.’s, Power Pusher Division, is global manufacturer of engineered solutions for material handling needs since 1959, operating facilities in the US and UK. Years of experience as a leading designer, manufacturer and innovator in the industry has given Nu-Star the competitive edge in providing state-of-the-art, reliable, cost-effective load-moving solutions that deliver tangible productivity and safety benefits in a wide variety of applications moving 500 lbs.-250,000 lbs. With every application you get to work with an engineer to help diagnose, design and implement the best solution for you. Nu-Star is headquartered in Shakopee, Minnesota.
1425 Stagecoach Road
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
Tel: (952) 445-8295
More about Nu-Star, Inc..