Image courtesy of Autoquip Corporation.
Series 35 is the most versatile and popular family of Autoquip lifts.
This family of lifts can be used in a wide variety of applications – such as pallet build-up and tear-down, part assembly and disassembly and conveyor systems – to improve worker ergonomics or enhance plant efficiencies.
The Series 35 reduces worker fatigue and reduces the risk of back injuries. Series 35 offers a high quality, low cost lifting solution.
- Series 35
- Series 35 Double High
- Series 35 Double Long
- Series 35 Double Wide
- Series 35 Extra Narrow
- Series 35 Extra Wide
- Series 35 EXW Double Long
- Series 35 Low Profile
- Series 35 Rover Mobile
- Series 35 Triple High
Features and Benefits:
Flexibility and Ease of Use
- More models and standard options than any other competitive lift table allows for easy customization to meet your specific needs.
- Standard controls are prewired and internal power unit is onboard. Installation simply includes lagging the lift to the ground and connecting electricity.
- Exceptionally low lowered height allows on and off load flexibility.
- Single-piece, steel reinforced legs and a 1/4- to 3/8-inch-thick steel platform make for extremely solid construction and easy adaptability.
Durability and Quality
- Joints, the most critical wear points in the lift, feature chrome-plated, 100,000 psi, ultimate-strength pins for premium load strength and long life.
- Solid steel leg and added stiffeners provide optimal overall stability and straight, repeatable tracking of the rollers as the lift raises and lowers.
- Minimum 1/4-inch-thick steel-reinforced platform minimizes deck deflection, maximizes load stability, and greatly extends the life of the platform deck.
Maintenance and Warranty
- On-board maintenance devices enable maintenance crews to safely and effectively block open the scissors during inspection and routine maintenance.
- Sturdy, semi-transparent polyurethane oil reservoir provides an easily visible method of checking fluid levels and eliminates oil contamination due to rust.
- Double wire braided Parker hydraulic hoses resist wear, abrasion, and leaks.
- Easy replacement of high-strength steel rollers minimizes downtime.
- 2-year warranty on all parts
- Hydraulic velocity fuses completely stop lifts in the unlikely event of uncontrolled descent due to sudden hose rupture.
- Minimum 3:1 structural factor of safety makes these lifts the most structurally sound lift in the industry.
- Compliance with recognized industry standards.
Series 35 scissor lifts are available with many options and features to meet your project and efficiency requirements. Experienced engineering and quality manufacturing come together to give our customers the lift equipment they can count on for many years.
Learn more about this product.
- Accordion Skirts
- Portability Set
Through superior craftsmanship and customer service, Autoquip Corporation has remained an established leader in custom material handling equipment since its founding in 1947. Our mission to design and build the highest quality in standard and custom lifts has allowed us to work closely with major industries worldwide.
1058 W Industrial Road
Guthrie , Oklahoma 73044
More about Autoquip Corporation.