Image courtesy of Big Ass Fans.
Tight workspaces, crowded floors and ceiling areas make it difficult to get cooling airflow to workers who need it.
Bring comfort to these hard-to-reach work areas with Pivot 2.0.
Thanks to a virtually infinite number of speeds and versatile mounting options, you’ll get precisely the air movement you want, where you want it.
And Pivot 2.0’s direct-drive motor means you can count on it to always operate quietly and efficiently.
Learn more about this product.
- Enjoy cooling air from up to 120 feet away thanks to Pivot 2.0’s 6 ft. diameter and powerful motor
- Versatile installation with ceiling, beam and column mounting options
- Air in the right spot with 73 airflow positions and variable speed controls
- Quiet operation with a direct-drive motor and balanced airfoils
- Worry-free performance thanks to a 5-year warranty.
In 1999, the Big Ass Fan Company was born. Kind of. Then called the HVLS Fan Co. (that’s High Volume, Low Speed—catchy, right?), we first made our mark selling massive ceiling fans that spun slowly but moved astounding amounts of air. The fans kept large spaces that lacked air conditioning, such as factories and dairy barns, feeling cool and comfortable—and soon enough, plenty of other customers wanted in. Things moved fast after that (and kept moving). Only a few years later, we officially changed our name after customers kept calling and asking if we made “those big-ass fans.” When churches wanted to install fans to keep congregations comfortable, we developed the first silent fan motor to meet their needs.
Big Ass Fans
2425 Merchant Street
Lexington, Kentucky 40511
1 (877) 244-3267
More about Big Ass Fans.