Image courtesy of AMETEK, Inc.
Designed for exacting machine vision applications and beyond, the Phantom S990 offers:
- World class high speed image quality: The Phantom S990 uses the same Phantom-designed sensor found in the Phantom Flex 4K, with Dynamic Range up to 71.6 dB.
- Expertise in super-fast image capture and transfer: The Phantom S990 leverages know-how from our traditional high-speed cameras, reliably streaming high quality images at 9Gpx/sec.
- Signaling for any situation: Standard machine vision signals, plus time code in and out, with a header for metadata.
- Highest level of detail: Images are captured in 12-bit, but can be transferred in either 8 or 12-bit.
- Crossover to Streaming: CXP and Gen-i-Cam compliant, using up to 16 standard CXP6 channels, the Phantom S990 streams directly into PCI Express frame grabbers.
What’s in the Box…
Learn more about this product.
- S990 Camera
- Printed Manual
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices, consisting of the two operating groups Electronic Instruments Group and Electromechanical Group. The Electronic Instruments Group again is divided into four market groups: Process & Analytical, Aerospace, Power and Industrial. The AMETEK Materials Analysis Division belongs to the Process & Analytical Market Group and comprises the five business units CAMECA, EDAX, SPECTRO, Vision Research and Amptek, each of which are technology and quality leaders in their markets.
1100 Cassatt Road
Berwyn, Pennsylvania 19312
More about AMETEK, Inc..