Image courtesy of Arrow Material Handling Products.
Our forklift forks are built from high strength, heat treated alloy steel. The chemistry of Arrow’s fork tine steel has been formulated to provide high strength levels while retaining toughness and hardenability throughout the cross section. As our slogan states, “The Strength is in the Steel!”
Arrow’s forks meet or exceed all standards for quality manufacturing and inspection such as ANSI/ITSDF B56 series standards for production and inspection, ISO 2338 standards for production and ISO 2330/ISO 683-1 standards for inspection.
Reasons why Arrow is one of North America’s leading fork suppliers:
Learn more about this product.
- Arrow fork tines are built with an upset bent heal for strength and durability.
- Arrow has more fork tines in stock than any other North American fork supplier. Over 10,000 pairs!
- ITA I, II, III, IV and V Hook Mount Forks, Telehander Shaft (Eye) Mount Forks, Bolt-On and Rectangular Clip Mount Forks are available.
- 375 Different sizes and styles of forklift forks in stock including Standard Taper, Full Bottom Tapered, Top Polished, Lumber, Gypsum, Block, Blank, Bucket and Brick forks in stock.
- Stock thicknesses: 1” to 5.5” (25 mm x 140 mm)
- Stock widths: 1” to 12” (25 mm x 305 mm)
- Stock lengths: 36” to 168” (91 cm x 426 cm).
- Stock capacities ranging from 900 lbs (408 kg) to 79,000 lbs (35,834 kg) per pair at a 24” load center, 3:1 safety factor.
As Arrow has continued to evolve over the years from a supplier of parts into an attachments powerhouse the company changed its name from Arrow Forklift Parts to Arrow Material Handling Products, better reflecting current positioning and product offerings. Arrow has engineering and design teams, machining centers and welding teams to accommodate and build custom attachments that fit an ever changing menu of products for common and unique applications. Using Solid Works 3D CAD software and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) the Arrow Team can collaborate in and accommodate a variety of formats
Arrow Material Handling Products
16000 W 108th Street
Lenexa, Kansas 66219
More about Arrow Material Handling Products.