Image courtesy of DT Research.
The DT Research DT372AP Rugged Tablet features the integration of a brilliant 7” capacitive touchscreen and a high performance yet energy efficient Intel processor within a slim, lightweight, and durable package.
With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, as well as optional camera and mobile broadband, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow. With the optional RTK GNSS receiver connected to an foldable antenna, this powerful tablet also enables high precision positioning.
Rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G, the DT372AP Rugged Tablet provides reliable operation in harsh, mission critical environments.
Learn more about this product.
- 7” high-brightness (800 nits) LCD display with capacitive touch, outdoor viewable
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise operating system
- Intel Pentium quad core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
DT Research, Inc., founded in 1995 in Silicon Valley, U.S.A., develops and manufactures information appliances including rugged mobile computing devices, medical computing solutions and digital signage systems for vertical markets.
2000 Concourse Drive
San Jose, California 95131
Tel: +1 (408) 934 6220
More about DT Research.