Image courtesy of DT Research.
The DT Research DT370CR Rugged Tablet features the integration of a brilliant 7” capacitive touchscreen and a high performance yet energy-efficient Intel® processor within a slim, lightweight, and durable package.
With Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, as well as camera and mobile broadband options, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow. With IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certification, the DT370CR Rugged Tablet provides reliable operation in harsh, mission critical environments.
Learn more about this product.
- 7” high-brightness (800 nits) LCD display with capacitive touch, outdoor viewable
- Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise or Android 8.1 operating system
- Intel Atom quad core processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
DT Research, Inc., founded in 1995 in Silicon Valley, U.S.A., develops and manufactures information appliances including rugged mobile computing devices, medical computing solutions and digital signage systems for vertical markets.
2000 Concourse Drive
San Jose, California 95131
Tel: +1 (408) 934 6220
More about DT Research.