Image courtesy of DT Research.
The DT301T Rugged Tablet features the integration of a high brightness 10.1” capacitive touch screen and a high performance, energy-efficient Intel® 6th or 8th Generation Core™ i5/i7 series processor within a slim, lightweight, durable package.
With built-in back camera, smart card/CAC reader, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules as well as options for barcode scanner and 4G connection, this robust tablet offers seamless information capture and transmission for improved workflow.
Rated IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified with wide temperature range, the DT301T Rugged Tablet provides reliable operation in harsh, mission-critical environments.
Learn more about this product.
- Intel 6th or 8th Generation Core i5 or i7 processor; high performance with low power consumption
- Slim, lightweight and durable design
- 10.1” Full-HD, high-brightness (800 nits) LCD display with capacitive touch. Outdoor viewable
- High capacity, hot-swappable battery pack
- Built-in back camera and smart card/CAC reader (full-slot)
- IP65-rated for water and dust resistance
- MIL-STD-810G for shock and vibration protection
- MIL-STD-461F for EMI and EMC tolerance
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) compliant
DT Research, Inc., founded in 1995 in Silicon Valley, U.S.A., develops and manufactures information appliances including rugged mobile computing devices, medical computing solutions and digital signage systems for vertical markets.
2000 Concourse Drive
San Jose, California 95131
Tel: +1 (408) 934 6220
More about DT Research.