Image courtesy of Steel King Industries.
Forklift friendly pallet racking
Drive-in racking creates a cost-effective, high density storage system that allows forklift access.
Pallets are loaded onto horizontal rails. Drivers then remove the pallets from the same entry point at which they were loaded. Drive-in rack systems are often used against a wall. Drive thru racking systems are based on the same concept but are located in an open area so that forklifts can drive completely through the rack system.
Because drive in storage is subject to more abuse than any other rack configuration, this industrial pallet rack is manufactured using SK3000 Structural Rack to better stand up to this punishment.
- Maximum pallet storage
- Virtually unlimited depth of storage
- Limited aisles, resulting in more efficient use of space
- Load rails constructed of durable structural angle steel
- Flared rail entry ends allow easy bay access
- Space saver, low-profile arms
- Custom-designed for your pallets & forklifts
- Cost-effective storage strategy
- Welded aisle-side load arms and rail stops
Learn more about this product.
- coolers and blast freezers, beverage industry
Steel King Industries
2700 Chamber St
Stevens Point, Wisconsin 54481
Fax: 715 341-8792
More about Steel King Industries.