Image courtesy of Raymond Corporation.
The Next Generation of Reach Trucks
To keep up with ever-accelerating supply chain and customer demands, you need forklifts that are more adaptable, connected and scalable than ever.
Already known for exceptional productivity, reliability, and energy efficiency, the 7000 Series Reach-Fork Trucks now include a full set of technologies and telematics built into the control system of the truck—ready to be activated at any time. The result is a smarter, more scalable fleet of reach trucks.
Find the Right Reach Truck for You
Learn more about this product.
- Highest industry lift height at 542”.
- Greatest industry capacity with 2,000 lbs. to 505”.
- Ideal for high rack applications.
- Offers greater visibility and postural relief.
- Ideal for dock-to-stock, horizontal transport and shorter lift heights.
- Best-suited for sidestance reach truck applications.
- Ideal for long travel distances.
- All-day comfort and productivity for long distances.
- Double reach mechanism is available on all reach trucks.
- Increase storage capacity up to 40% with double deep pallet storage.
- Engineered with smaller battery compartment options.
- 24-volt performance.
- Handles smaller footprints to maximize throughput needs.
- 36-volt performance
- Up to 40% more storage by eliminating the need for right-angle turns.
- Ideal for long-load handling.
22 South Canal Street
Greene, New York 13778
Tel: 1 (607) 656-2311
1 (800) 235-7200
More about Raymond Corporation.