With Modex 2024 just over one month away, attendee registrations are tracking well above the last in-person Modex event, according to show producer MHI. Looking at attendees that have registered to date, they are high in quality as well and represent the majority of the Fortune 1000, top 100 retailers, and top 100 consumer goods firms; we are also seeing record numbers of buying teams from these firms planning to attend, the trade association added.
When attendees register, they are asked to answer a variety of demographic questions indicating their industry, product interest, buying authority and spending plans. Below are some highlights from current Modex attendee demographics.
- 85% have buying power
- 81% are coming to see new products and innovations
- 62% are coming to network and learn
- 35% plan on spending over $1 million over the next 18 months
- 47% are corporate or senior management
- 32% are middle management or IT/Engineering
- 69% are looking for solutions for distribution centers or warehouses supporting manufacturing
- 23% are looking for solutions for manufacturing facilities
When it comes to the solutions, MODEX 2024 attendees are looking for a wide range of equipment and technologies for their supply chain operations. However, there is a heightened interest in automation, robotics, autonomous vehicles, and emerging technologies. The top product interest categories for attendees currently are:
- Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems
- Artificial Intelligence/Machin Learning
- Automated Storage/Retrieval Systems
- Autonomous Fork Trucks
- Autonomous Mobile Robots
- Forklift Trucks
- Distribution & Warehousing Software
- Sustainability and Alternative Energy Solutions including Batteries
- Pallets and Palletizers
- Order Picking and E-commerce Fulfillment
- Packaging and Parcel Shipping Solutions
These statistics are an early indication of growth of the Modex event and the high interest attendees in investing in the manufacturing and supply chain equipment and systems that will be showcased at Modex.
MODEX will be held March 11-14 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center and will be the most important week in 2024 for the manufacturing and supply chain industry. The event will feature over 1,175 exhibits, 200 educational seminars and 5 keynotes.
For more information and to register for free admission to attend MODEX, visit modexshow.com.