Image courtesy of Kee Safety.
Fall Protection that Does Not Penetrate the Roof Membrane
Why use a railing system for fall protection on a low slope roof?
- A guardrail system removes the risk of workers reaching a position from which they could enter into a free fall situation.
- There is no training involved - everybody knows how to use railings.
- It is the safest way to provide fall protection for people who work near the roof edge according to many safety consultants.
- No annual inspections, maintenance, training, additional equipment or other hidden costs.
What are some other benefits of KeeGuard Fall Protection Railing System?
Learn more about this product.
- No penetration of the roof membrane. Therefore no possibility of a leaking roof and expensive repairs
- Collective fall protection. This means that the number of people that can be on a roof safely is only limited by the size and strength of the roof.
- Simple counterbalance construction of KeeGuard fall protection system makes installation easy and straightforward
- In all safety matters the simpler the solution the better. KeeGuard fall protection railing system should always be considered when possible when choosing a fall protection system
100 Stradtman St
Buffalo, New York 14206
1 (800) 851-5181
More about Kee Safety.